We’ve got big news to reveal this month – Rome2rio has launched the latest app for iOS!
With over 186,000 app users worldwide already on board, you know you’re in good company.
The new and improved app features a complete interface overhaul, faster download times, support for train ticket purchases, as well as currency selection, making it easier to navigate. Other features include:
- Planning and booking your journey with over 730,000 available routes and 1.2 million stations worldwide
- Viewing real-time schedules and price ranges for trains, buses, ferries and flights
- Finding the best driving, walking or rideshare routes
- Searching and booking a hotel right here on the app
- Viewing all your past searches in one convenient spot
Whether you’re after flight, train, bus, ferry, rideshare or rental car info, we’ve got estimated prices, journey durations and booking details from over 5000 companies in more than 160 countries – making us one of the top online travel resources used globally.
Download the iOS app now and get planning!